“Horrendous airline”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I will never fly with British Airways again, the level of ignorance of the cabin crew was unbelievable, they are unprofessional, and seem to have a lack of training. I was on a 10 hour flight and wasn’t even offered a glass of water, on an extremely hot and crowded airplane, when I asked for a glass, I was made to feel like an inconvenience, and I was waiting 20mins before having to ask again for it. The seats are also very small, the man in front of me put his chair down in a laying position, and the back of his head was just inches from my chest, I felt very claustrophobic. The only half good thing I can say is that the inflight meals weren’t terrible. 100% would not recommend!

Date of travel: April 2018
3  Thank Shannon O
Write a ReviewReviews (38,776)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Reasonably comfortable seat in what appeared to be a freshly renovated cabin. BA cabin crew much more personable than AA. Be aware that, while the BA website says to be at Lyon airport at least 3 hours before the flight due to increased security, the BA checkin desks did not open until 2 hours before the flight. Lyon BA checkin staff not friendly or helpful. Lyon airport security is a disorganised disaster and is known to cause massive delays when busy. Check out the airport reviews on the internet.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Punctual departure and on-time arrival. Nothing extraordinary or special. BA provide a minimal service on this sort of route but what is expected.

Date of travel: September 2017
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Cabin crews were amazing, they made our flight more comfortable. We had late taken off from Cairo; all of us had to get up very early for this 8:00am flight, therefore we were very tired and thirsty. The crew served beverages immediately after seatbelt sign was off.

While a couple of us were waiting for a laboratory and one of the crew was offering if there is anything he could help up and he was chatting to us nicely.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Flight boarding at LHR was a bit haphazard as although they use group numbers to board, the queue was all over the place, causing the system not to work. Then cabin baggage with valuable items inside had to be taken off us and put in the hold. No locks on them, as not expecting them to go as hold baggage. Luckily nothing went missing. Flight fine, on time leaving at got there slightly earlier. Return flight boarding much better.

Date of travel: March 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Stravinsky1975