“Great fight from London City airport”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 22 January 2018

First time from London city airport and a great experience. Well organised, no crowds, easy security. The BA flight was faultless.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,780)

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I tried it another time and the airline is just bad. Service is beyond anything. Food was terrible on the plane as well as in the lounge. It seems that you have to be happy to fly with them. From CPT back they did not test the entertainment system and started knowingly it doesnt work properly and in the air they could not fix it.
The wines on this flight were warm and very average. My beef fillet was dry as a shoe sole and been offered another dish. Was just as bad. I am paying a lot of money for business class and then I am expecting service which you do not receive with them. Also entering the plane or exiting why not let business and first out first? Happens everywhere except here.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
3  Thank bheinrich73
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good flight eith an attentive and friendly crew. The seat is great for sleeping but very narrow for sitting. Thee are others that provide better. Flight was on time, food good and managed to get rest.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Travelled to New Deli and returned from Mumbai to London Heathrow. We were taken care of from the minute we boarded. Flight attendance were friendly and on the return flight wanted yo know all about our trip. I was impressed that I had mentioned that I was on sntibiotics when drinks were bought round the flight attendant had remembered this and straight away offered me a soft drink. We recommend BA a very comfortable flight and perfect landing.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Normal high quality BA service, friendly air crew and good food on the short flight (taken as part of a companion voucher offer)