“Dissatisfied ”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I’d never flown British airways before I thought they had a good reputation all I can say is I will never fly with them again the first half hour of the flight water dripped all over my lap from the air conditioning or whatever it is from above my seat when my husband mentioned to a member of the cabin crew I was wet she went and got a napkin and basically said I had to but up with so every time there was a bit of turbulence I got even wetter I’ve flown with lots of different airlines and never experienced this before the food was awful for breakfast we were given yogurt a chocolate muffin and a strawberry slice so it was just sugar sugar sugar for a meal I only got offered water once in the whole 10 hour flight and the two cups of tea I had were cold the captain gave no information about the journey home thought British airways were better than that the plane wasn’t very clean it’s just not good enough

2  Thank Carwren
Write a ReviewReviews (30,657)

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

From start to finish my experience of customer service with BA was dire. We were due to fly on our honeymoon and after a 6 hour delay we missed our connecting flight. My complaint isn't about the delay as such but the lack of customer service throughout. We were lied to about departure times, refused to give us our cases back as we could hsve driven and made our connecting flight, told we would get booked on another flight thst day hit then on arrival st Heathrow no one knew we were coming and had to queue for hours. Refused to give our cases bsck again so we could get washed and changed since we were going to have to stay overnight and then robbed off by customer services when I complained about the poor customer service. No one cared that our short honeymoon had been cut from 3 to 2 days, and even since returning no one has given me a satisfactory response. Very poor service!

3  Thank Jayne S
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

This was very good experience, the service of the business class is very good, friendly and helpful. The food very tasty selection of drinks wines.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Thought BA was improving sadly they are not - they ran out of food on our flight - and did not even offer an apology. Just told us that is how it has been for 20 years.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
3  Thank huffthepuff
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Flight taken on Saturday 20th Jan, check-in was a nightmare , there were only 2 BA staff on duty, one took care of Business /First, the remainder with just one staff member until 3 hours before departure, there were over 200 people queuing for at least 2 hours, simply not good enough. The flight itself departed on time, the food was pretty good, however the aircraft( B747-400 ) was pretty old & the Infotainment system was the old 6 inch screens, poor quality images & lack of overall system performance, aircraft needs an upgrade.Arrived Heathrow 15 mins early, swift disembarkation, long walk to baggage reclaim, 15 min wait for bags, overall not bad.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Rogandrose C