“Good flight home”
Review of British Airways

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew from Rome to London, short flight, then London to SFO. Both flights were on time and the food was actually good. Flight attendants were very helpful. Had no problems

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the best flight because there was plenty of room even in economy!! We were lucky enough to have a middle seat between my husband and myself which was a real plus. However, there was plenty of legroom. The time of our flight was totally during daylight hours but consideration was given for people getting sleep. We were constantly fed even in Economy with healthy snacks and great food for the meals. The snacks and liquid was offered very frequently and it made my normal dehydration during flights of no consequence when I arrived at my destination. Will fly with British Air again!!!

1  Thank Curly258
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter paid for us to have an upgrade ...... it did not go through, but the money was taken from her .......
They even my husband and I sitting on different rows until I spoke to Chief Steward.

The food was appalling, I would have preferred just crackers and cheese.

No direct email address to make any direct report to ....

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

No matter what class I fly with British Airways, it is comfortable and passengers are treated with courtesy. On my trip home to New York, I was automatically upgraded to Premium Economy at no added cost. The meals are always good, it is comfortable in all classes, and I wouldn't choose any other airline.

1  Thank highpeke
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I flow from Houston to Dubai on BA196 to London ( booking reference K2Y9OB)

The plane was 1.5 hour late which the airline did know 10 hours in advance with the realization that the following BA plane from London was 8 hours late. (Needless to say the delay was due to faulty plane, which they had to change).

BA team or system puts no attempt to fix my problem except when I complained to the ground staff and they attempt (too late) to put me on the Turkish Airline to Dubai from Houston ... which did not work.

In London, 8.5 hours delay, no apology or proper meal (I fly business yet the lounge is not really edible except if you are starving!).

The BA 109 9:20pm flight to Dubai is another mess. First they guide all the passenger in the jetty, then we have to wait 30 minutes on the boarding of a passenger in wheelchair (which is understandable) but why the consistent poor planning.

Then we board the plan and as we are about to take off, the jetty which you board the plane with, gets stuck and they BA mainteance engineers has to be called.

Needless to say, poor mainteance, planning and management is evident across the board.

BA means failures and delays ... I hope to reach home safe.