“The same flight as Finnair's paying half the price”
Review of Belavia Belarusian Airlines

Reviewed 3 October 2018

You can nowadays visit Belarus without a Visa if you fly to Minsk, so we did. I booked cheap Belavia tickets without knowing that exactly the same flight has codesharing with Finnair, who sell the same flight for considerably more. Everything was good on board, we even got a complimentary snack. But the plane was a small Jet Plane, which means that the overhead lockers were too small for today's very big carry-on bags, that some people took on board, despite no extra charges for checked-in baggage.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

As German passport Holder I can stay 30 Days without Visa in Belarus, I did believe.
After 5 days stay in Minsk I faced very unpleasant surprise at the Airport because I entered the Country without Visa, officer said. He explained that I can enter Belarus without Visa if I come from all countries in the World but not if I come from Russian. I paid 200 US Dollar penalty.
Why Belavia staff in Moscow did not inform me about it?
Why they check me In in Moscow if I do not have Visa?

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Service is pretty good, food became much better if compare with previous years. Now a passenger will receive either substantial breakfast or lunch box depending on time of the flight.
I'd like to notice that the crew is very attentive to passengerы with children, that is a big plus for me.
Flights are not cheap, but very often that's worth it. It's better to pay a bit more and get direct flight with baggage included and good service, than pay less and wait for departure for several hours or fly with transfer.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

This service seems to vary, sometimes o k, other times very ordinary. My last trip was very old 737, very cramped and noisy, cabin crew not seen except for delivering food, food not too bad but not a great experience.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Near new Embraer Jet, very comfortable, great service. Cabin crew very helpful and multilingual. Good food.