“Worst airline in my experience (and I've had really bad ones)”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 1 February 2024

I've had so many bad experiences with this airline. Once there was something wrong with my suitcase. I was at the airport for 3 hours before leaving. Normal airlines take action and call your name to come resolve It. But no. When arriving in BKK, no suitcase. Turned out It wasn't on the plane. As a service I had to pay a premium price to get my suitcase back.

Contacting them is also an horrible experience. Super long waiting lists, no support once you get through It.

It's even worse than NOK air. They at least having an excuse, being a budget airline. BKK had the attitude and prices of a premium airline and the service worse than the cheapest airlines.

Date of travel: April 2023

Reviewed 30 January 2024

For that price - excellent service. We arrived earlier at the airport and the staff offerred us to take an earlier flight. We flew twice with Bangkok Airways and both times they were great. Hot meal, coffee, tea included in the ticket price. And the check-in process is so easy! I strongly recommend to everyone.

Date of travel: January 2024
2  Thank pawelg597
Reviewed 22 December 2023

Did not respect the weight allowance of the partnering airline. Quite frustrating. Also no A/C is very uncomfortable.

Reviewed 18 December 2023

Consistently late
Slow at processing a small number of passengers
A competing airline would surely raise standards and lower the high prices

Reviewed 18 December 2023

I recently had an exceptional experience with Bangkok Airways at the Koh Samui branch. The customer service was outstanding, particularly on December 18, 2023. The officers went above and beyond to help me rectify a last-minute issue with my ticket, which was mistakenly booked for a month in advance. They efficiently rearranged my travel date, showcasing their dedication and professionalism. Kudos to the team for their swift and effective assistance. Five stars well-deserved!

• Customer service
    • Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.