“Bangkok Airlines Koh Samui Branch Exceptional Service”
Review of Bangkok Airways

Reviewed 18 December 2023

I recently had an exceptional experience with Bangkok Airways at the Koh Samui branch. The customer service was outstanding, particularly on December 18, 2023. The officers went above and beyond to help me rectify a last-minute issue with my ticket, which was mistakenly booked for a month in advance. They efficiently rearranged my travel date, showcasing their dedication and professionalism. Kudos to the team for their swift and effective assistance. Five stars well-deserved!

Reviewed 16 December 2023

Very good service including good food and beverage, friendly, enough place, clean,

Reviewed 5 December 2023

Terrible staff, they ruined the whole experience. The plane is nice but the staff are not. Check in takes forever, by far the slowest of any Thai airline (even though the line is smaller, they just take forever to process people). The staff also make the boarding process a pain for no reason.

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 2 December 2023

The worst experience I have ever had travelling. The most annoying incompetent staff I have ever experienced. Trying to follow rules without enough IQ or understanding to know what to actually do. I would not fly Bangkok airways if it was free life. Absolute worst experience of my life

• Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
Reviewed 28 November 2023

Excluding the late departure from Phuket, the flight with Bangkok Airways had only positive aspects. Starting with the free access to their lounge at HKT even for a domestic flight. The plane was very clean with above-average legroom. I received a meal whereas when I booked the flight via KLM they said only a snack would be provided. They pay a lot of attention to details: metal cuttlery in economy class, bottles with the name of the airline, etc. To keep it short, the standards are much higher compared to regional airlines from Europe.

Date of travel: November 2023
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.