“Flight to exumas”
Review of Bahamasair

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Going to Exuma from Nassau was pretty easy. Our flight was at 840 so we arrived at the airport at 730. Flight took off on time and got us there on time. Only issue I had was going back later that night. The flight was delayed over 90 minutes. When it was time to board the staff brought us outside. We stood online for 15 minutes getting bit by mosquitoes. Why have us get ready to board and then make us wait more. They had the lights on in the plane so once we finally boarded it was time to fight even more mosquitoes. I gave it a 5 because the day in exuma was amazing and I'd rather be on time going there then coming back.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Bahamas air alerted me they left my bag back in the Bahamas when we got off the plane,they told me to make a clame and someone would be in touch the next day we’ll its been a week and no call I have called every single day international and in bahamas and they all say the same thing no help, I have 1k worth of camera and work supplies on that bag I also am missing work due to there mess up. Not 1 call nor have I had anyone saying they will help me I am disgusted at this airline very low class i now have a fone bill for calling them

Date of travel: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Just know there is at least a 70% chance that ANY Bahamasair flight won't be on time and you can expect massive delays. BUT and this is a huge but, the price is the best you'll ever find. With your first bag included (and almost anything qualifies as a bag-even a rubbermaid container), the friendliest flight attendants and the smoothest landings, it's totally worth flying Bahamasair. They may not have any in flight entertainment, first class, or charging ports but at least the plane will NEVER crash. Your flight will be grounded before they ever take off in suspicious weather or conditions.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Olivia R
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

We traveled to and from Great Exuma with a layover in Nassau both ways.

Our flight out was on an older plane that had a musky odor. The bathroom wreaked of urine, there was leftover garbage from the previous flight.

Our return trip, our 6 our layover turned into a 9+ hour layover. Not only our flight, but at least 2 other flights. Other airlines were flying out. It's hard to believe all of these delays were out of their control when they were coming from different locations. The stories kept changing.

When finally boarded the flight crew was obviously ready to go and were short with passengers. When we landed we waited over an hour for our luggage. When another passenger asked what was taking so long she was told they weren't as fast as all of the airlines.

Date of travel: August 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank rkhere19
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Don't expect to get to where you're going on the time scheduled. Luckily, my family has lounge access at most airports to kill time. Flights to and from Nassau were delayed at least 2 hours. They didn't even have a pilot for our return flight. It is cheap, so it has that going for them.

1  Thank Justin A