“Good flight on time”
Review of Arkia Israel Airlines

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Good flight from Tel Aviv to Karpathos island Greece . Flight on time . Plane , small Embraer , no food as flight is only 1 hour 20 minutes . Service ok .

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We fyied by Arkia on 14.06.2018 (flight 844 from Eilat). It was only 30 minutes delay (that's pretty good for this flight company, I must admit) but this was the least problem.
When we were 10 minutes from Ben Gurion airport we were told by cabernet that he has a not good message for us (to hear such a sentence from cabernet when you are on board - that was already quite an experience).
He told us that "because the hot east wind we can not get all of luggage on board as they were afraid that the plain will not rise" (we are talking about Boeing 757-300, just to be clear). But not to be worried - the luggage will arrive in an hour (what happened with the wind - God knows).

When we landed we were told by not so pleasant Arkia staff member that the luggage will not arrive in an hour and they don't know when.
We started to fill forms for lost luggage, which can be filled only by company representative and there was only one for about 200 passengers (later he will be joined by woman which was really helpful and concerned by the situation. To my regret I don't remember her name, otherwise I would thank her very much).
By the time we at last filled the forms they told that there is the next flight from Eilat with 100 out of 160 cases there, and it will land in an hour (at 18.00). We waited for a flight, it landed with delay, which is not surprised us at all, but the luggage rack was stucked and we waited (with passengers from this flight) about an hour before it was fixed.
Part of us got their luggage indeed, but myself and other unlucky persons did not. As we waited so much time because of delays and troubles, we decided to wait for 2 next flight with the rest of luggage which were to arrive at 21.00.
They arrived at 21.20 and we waited with passengers from these two flights till 22.20 when the first cases began to appear. At 22.40 I finally saw my case.
Have to be said - staff of Arkia airlines and Aero handling company (excepted one which I mentioned earlier) treated us as it was all our fault (which was indeed - why fly Arkia?).
If you wanted to ask regarding some compensation for all this mess - for example, after multiple attempts to get at least a drink water somebody bring us some - after 3 hours of waiting).
For summary - fly Arkia? Never again. Thank you for reading this text.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
2  Thank bellka2015
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Couple of months ago I wrote a very critical review about Arkia. I mentioned that most of their flights are late. I know I was among many others that felt like that and the airline declared "a new policy" and I have to admit now - it is much better and the flights are taking off on time.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Apart of 1 hour delay the flight was OK.
On the way back the flight was on time.
The service was really minimal (we got 2 cookies..), but since it was only 90 minutes flight it was OK.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We enjoyed our flight with Arkia on new Embraier aircraft. It's our first time with Arkia, and i was surprised with the service , compare to other Israel airline companies. Staff was very helpful and entertainment . good value for the money

• Food and Beverage