“Very good flight”
Review of Arkia Israel Airlines

Reviewed 9 May 2018

The flight to Paris with Arkia was very good. We enjoyed the space, the food, the tax free and the clean aircraft.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

We were staying in Jerusalem and needed to transit to Eilat so flying seemed to be the best choice as the flight is only about 45 minutes. Booking on line is easy and there are many flights available so we chose the one that departed about 2pm. This time our flight left from Dov airport just north of Tel Aviv. The airport is tiny and when you arrive, the passport check is the first thing you encounter when you open the door, then the baggage check andd then there are only 3 gates and a small cafe all in the same space. They use buses to take you to the plane and then the flight is only about 45 minutes. Landing at Eilat is no problem and there is only one carousel to retrieve luggage but outside it is taxi chaos. There is no one to control the taxi queue and people keep rushing down the street to catch taxis as they come in which is very frustrating.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I was travelling to Larnaca from Paris and via Tel AVIV. What a mistake!!!. First i have to have an interview of 45 minutes in Paris to explain why I wished to go to Larnaca and when I arrived in Larnaca my luggage was lost. 5 days after, they found it in Tel AVIV but 3 days after this good news, the "Customer Service" of Arkia does not answer to message and the luggage is still in Tel Aviv. May be one day they will answer but is there anyone reading the emails?

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I liked that there was enough space for legs. Even it was a regular flight they did not serve food and drinks. Takeoff and landing were not so smooth.
We could not land in Batumi because of fog, so we flew to Kutaisi and waited there for 2 hours inside the plane and the flew back to Batumi. We were the only plane which did it.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I have never seen such irresponsible airline. The only service that works pretty well in this airline is money transfer from a credit card. When I arrived to Stansted my baggage gone missing. I've been trying to contact them for 3 weeks already and no results. Their phone line redirects me to email where no one answers. Why should they! So it's like dead end. On a website there is only one section "Bookings". Forget about check-in neither on a web not in the airport. The slogan of this airline is "Be ready for delays! For how long? We don't know" and yea of course "Bring some money to by new stuff instead of missing baggage".