“Irresponsible airline.”
Review of Arkia Israel Airlines

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I have never seen such irresponsible airline. The only service that works pretty well in this airline is money transfer from a credit card. When I arrived to Stansted my baggage gone missing. I've been trying to contact them for 3 weeks already and no results. Their phone line redirects me to email where no one answers. Why should they! So it's like dead end. On a website there is only one section "Bookings". Forget about check-in neither on a web not in the airport. The slogan of this airline is "Be ready for delays! For how long? We don't know" and yea of course "Bring some money to by new stuff instead of missing baggage".

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We flight at April to Montanegro.
Flight on time. Also flight back was good. Clean airplane. Stuff was nice and polite.
Israeli secure. The best in the world.
We enjoy.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

it was the most expensive one way tickets we ever reserved relatively to the target.
From isreal to paris it costed 62 euro each by another company but by arkia it was like 8,9 times expensive without meal just some poor sandwiches, bottle of water maybe cookies didn't like at all.
not value for money.
The flight delayed almost 2 hours it was mess.Even by low cost flight i got better service.
I can't recommend.
Also In March 2017 i cancelled an internal flight to eilat because of car accident .
i sent all the documents by e-mail and by fax like they instructed me. But couldn't get all full refound that i was entitled to because their costumer service exhausted me and i gave up.
Impossible get from them what you pay because you pay alot!

Thank ... Z
Reviewed 12 April 2018

They waste your time and energy on silly questions before check in because of long security process?!!!
At th 21th century It is useless, and upset.
There's enough technology options that may used instead like all other airlines do.
There are also other alternatives airline option at the same route.
So, next time I won't choose Arkia.
I gave 2 points for the service on board.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

See Dov is a small airport in the center of nort Tel Aviv Area.very convenient location to fly to Eilat. Security was fast. Boarding procedure was quick ans the flight was very pleasant. I flew in premium economy and set at seat 2c with plenty of leg room. Even though Flying time was only 35 minutes they served a soft drink and light meal. Once landed at Eilat I was able to pick my luggage within 10 minutes.i will fly with Arkia again