“One of my horrible flight experience I'v ever went through”
Review of Arkia Israel Airlines

Reviewed 10 April 2018

It would take me an hour to describe what I've been through but to shot it up.
They change the terminal without letting us know, which because of that we needed to get new train tickets that cost us 5 euro, the flight got delayed in almost one and a half hour.
The check-in was the slowest that I have been in; we finished the check-in in very close time to the departed.
The transportation was with busses to the flight (and this isn't suppose to be a low cost flight) and many more, but to sum up, this is my last time flying with Arkia, I was rather pay 10 times more and go on a decent airline.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Short flight from the center of Eilat to Tel Aviv
When we cross the Taba border from Egypt to the beautiful town of Eilat in Southern Israel we knew we had to take a domestic flight to Tel Aviv. Eilat Airport also known as J. Hozman Airport, is located in the heart of the city and handles domestic flights to the capital and to Haifa. The founder of Arkia Airlines Yakov Hozman (Jacob Housman) had the honor of having the airport named after him. Within the city space the small airport is limited to Boeing 757 and smaller aircrafts. We were privileged to walk to the airport (5 minutes) to our flight in the city knowing that a new airport will replace it in October this year (2018). The airport is busiest on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Our flight on Arkia Airlines took off on time and likewise arrived on time in Tel Aviv. We were surprised to find the plane took off with almost a full load. Middle aged steward and stewardess served us mineral water and crackers as it was a short flight and no meals were given.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I am here with 200 customers angrily waiting for an update on a 2 hr late flight to Barcelona and there is no one behind the desk! Literally 10 people are anxiously waiting at the check in desk and there's no one there.

Have never seen anything like this in my life. Are you guys alive??

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our flight was cancelled due to weather, that is very understandable, whats not understandable is the lack of information and total disorganisation that accompanied it. If it wasn't for the fact that they are one of the only companies on this route i would happily never fly with them again.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank Howyou
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Arrived early for the flight which was @20:55, the agents asked if we wanted to get the earlier flight, 19:30 which we did. It was a very short flight but refreshments were freely given. It was a good service and everyone was very polite and helpful. I would recommend them.