“Short and Sweet!”
Review of Arkia Israel Airlines

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Sde Dov is a small airport in a prime location in North Tel Aviv. Much easier than Ben Gurion.Arkia has hourly flights to Eilat there. The Arkia flight to Eilat is 35 minutes! The ground service was quick. The flight left on time. The plane was new and very clean. A great start to a great va ation.

Date of travel: February 2018

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I have been travelling with Arkia for the last fifteen years in Israel and abroad .their service is excellent; and the flight hours are almost at time sometimes with a little delay. Since the last few years I've been cripple so I get special treatment satisfactory excellent this is the reason when I'm looking for a destination the first choice is Arkia

Date of travel: December 2017
Reviewed 10 February 2018

They checked my bag for 2h20, they've made me re-pay for my 2tickets, they put me in a plane without even adding me in the passenger's list and they are ignoring me regarding the money they own me.

Date of travel: November 2017
Reviewed 14 January 2018

The plane I was flying in was a bit dated but clean and maintained.
The seats were comfortable and the gap between the lines was reasonable.
The stewardess was friendly and helpful.
No food was served on the flight, only drinking.
There are no in-flight entertainment facilities such as movies or music channels.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017

Flight took off on time. It was a new comfortable airplane. I took a window seat to see the view of the Negev. If you book online you get a discount and can get a low cost flight. They fly frequently most days. They list the price online in Euros. You get your luggage quickly. It pays to prepay for the baggage on a low cost flight. It was 5 Euros round trip.

Date of travel: December 2017