“Relaxing Flight”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is the 2nd flight with ANA, and I would fly only this airline to Japan. The flight attendants are very hospitable and helpful, leg room was good for me, and seats were fairly comfortable considering we flew 14 hours non stop. There are 2 food services during this flight with a choice of 2 different meals, lights are turned down for sleeping accommodations.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (7,469)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is my first time to ride ANA airways and it did not disappoint me. I loved ANA. The stewardess are very accomadating and hospitable. Leg room is spacious. Food is excellent, japanese quality. Window is modern, one of a kind, you can adjust the lightness or dimness digitally. And the toilet is modern, everything is push button. Will definitely ride this plane again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were a company of 3 with 1 booking. The online check-in was working only per person with assigned seats (no seat choosing was possible) not next to each other, so we could not do it 24 hours before. At the airport it was said that we cannot sit next to each other (12.5 hours flight) because the flight is fully booked. Due the 30 min complaining it was promised that they will try their best to until the boarding to get our seats. Eventually we could sit together in the middle 4(DEF. we wanted originally the side 3 ABC). At the plane we get a half wrap for dinner (again 12.5 hours flight) and a light breakfast. The first thing was in FRA to find a breakfast place and eat, as we were extremely hungry. Furthermore the seats were uncomfortable, it was not possible to move the seatback (!) the footrest was only good to push my tibia and make it more uncomfortable. Luckily I had Melatonin so I could sleep 7 hours. I travel a lot and it was surprisingly poor experience. I'll never fly with ANA again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have flown this airline 4 times now in the last 6 months. It is without a doubt the best or one of the best international carriers flying today. Plane and washrooms are spotless.
The service is 5star plus. Menu is very tasty. Will fly them whenever possible!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a flight back home after 10+ travelling in Japan. The check in was very fast and smooth. The lounge was also good although a bit crowded. Plenty of drinks and food were offered. Boarding was also smooth. I flew on B787 which is probably a standard aircraft for the route. It left Haneda slightly late approx 15 mins. It landed at Bangkok on time. On board foods was good. There was no complaint about the service. All in all, I am happy for this flight.