“Easy check-in, smooth flight”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The flight from Tokyo to Bangkok is pretty long, so I was a bit anxious about the state I'd arrive in in Thailand. To my surprise they checked me in at the business class counter and gave me a better seat. I could sleep through half of the flight (for 4 hours or so) and thanks to that I arrived refreshed at Tye destination. Really glad they took good care of my white suitcase so it did not get scratched.

Write a ReviewReviews (6,443)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Washington to Singapore via Narita.

The first leg of the flight was pretty empty so we were allowed to spread out a bit and I got two seats. That made for a better sleep.

The service was excellent, boarding process well organised.

The seats were comfortable, the plane was clean and the cabin attendants freshly groomed and happy to help. The IFE was really good, tons of movies and options, a welcomed feature for such a long flight.

The food though was hit an miss, nothing that I was served stood up, I had plenty of other better meals on other airlines.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have had travel to Tokyo by ANA and it was wonderful. Therefore, on my next trip, I've decided to bring my parents on a ANA flight.

This time round, I felt the discrimination in my race throughout my experience with ANA. I couldn't recall the name of the flight attendant, and because I'm Chinese doesn't mean I am mainland Chinese. I was treated or given a miss on purpose during the meal distribution. I was seated at the Aisle seat, the person at window seat had taken the meal, they swiftly shift to another row and another row ignoring me !

I was like, excuse me, is this the kind of service you provide to discriminate race on a flight. You are on your responsibility, and I am the payee who pay for the services.

I got really pissed even when I'm requesting for water, it took forever to come.
Then after, I swear, I will not take a flight with high possibility of mainland Chinese recruits. Not that I am being racist, I am malaysian chinese myself, I felt ultimately embarrassing with such course.

Your choice.

1  Thank Doreen L
Reviewed 5 April 2018

First time to try the ANA premiuim economy class. Seats are comfortable, leg space larger than economy, amenities adequate.
Meal is not as per expectation as it was the same as economy class. For the price difference you look for quality difference.
Service on board is attentive and cabin attendants always providing kind hospitality.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

ANA is my favorite and first choice in air travel. Polite, respectful, kind are the top three adjectives that come to mind. It’s almost always easy and simple.

1  Thank Tiffany G