“Good Domestic flight.”
Review of ANA (All Nippon Airways)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very smooth, in all ways, domestic flight. Nice bento box lunch. Staff were friendly and discreet. Nothing to complain about. ANA is a very good airline and seems very well run.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was flying along with my dog on this flight. I checked with the attendants before flying from Delhi and was told that my dog was in the cargo section. During my halt at Tokyo, I again inquired about the whereabouts of my dog..but it was very hard to explain what I was talking about. They couldn't even understand this much of English. I took me over an hour to get the confirmation about my dog. The representative created panic by saying that there is no dog on-board. Wish there was some English speaking staff as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew round-trip from Tokyo to Kuala Lumpur. This was my first flight with ANA since 2004 because I've always focused on price (think Air Asia). However, for this seven-hour flight one-way I decided to focus a little more on comfort. I ended paying $100 more for the round-trip ticket compared to the cheapest flight after factoring in meals and taxes but it was worth it. ANA switched planes from the 787-9 to the 787-8 with the latter having less leg room so I prepared myself for a tight fit similar to a low-cost carrier but it wasn't bad at all. In addition, the food was decent better than I expected for economy. Most pleasing of all, however, was the service. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I pushed my call button once and two flight attendants almost immediately came to me. On the return trip I asked for some aspirin for a headache I had and after they provided it I was asked three times how I was feeling during the flight. Very attentive and always smiling and polite. As long as I can find a price reasonably close to the cheapest alternative, I will be flying ANA again.

3  Thank davegras
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

ANA is a top notch airline with impeccable service. Their biz-class seats, amenities, and in-flight entertainment were tremendous.

But their service really sets them apart. I don't know what their ratio of flight attendants to passengers is, but there was always someone there if you needed something. We never had to seek anyone out when we had a need.

All in all, couldn't recommend ANA more for an international flight.

1  Thank Mitchell O
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Flew from Sydney Kingsford Smith to Tokyo Haneda on 22 Sep 2017. The check-in experience was smooth and the staff were welcoming and helpful - they also managed to board a whole 787 in 10 minutes! The flight itself was very nice, with the 9-hour flight time passing by with ease. Food was decent for airline economy class (I had the Japanese option). Would definitely recommend to others who are wishing to travel to Japan.