“AA -Droppin' the ball...again!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awful experience. Crew didn't seem ready. Flight started boarding late. No facilities available on board due to lack of supplies. Flight was then delayed due to thunderstorm. Shouldn't miss our connector, but that depends of when we actually take off.

1  Thank Joseph M

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The worst airline!! The flight attendants in both directions were the worst I've ever experienced. The flight was delayed and they didn't help me with any information I asked, as I was about to loose my connecting flight, and when I told them "I have arranged for someone to help me with the luggages - it was recorded in their system (having also visibly a baby to carry) they said " why do you say you need help"????
Also: My baby was sleeping so I couldn't ask out loud for a glass of water, so I kindly raise me hand to the flight attendant to ask for water without waking the baby, and she said "please don't touch me! "
Had a terrible travel experience! Would never recommend especially for families or business!

1  Thank Christina L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I typically review hotels rather than airlines but thought I'd change things up!
Travelled on American's AA81 / AA80 from London Heathrow to Dallas Fort Worth and back this week, first time on AA for 20 years (I have more latterly used BA, United or Virgin/Delta, and I was pleasantly surprised. Aircraft was a not new Boeing 777-300ER, rather than a new B787 or A330/350 but nevertheless was nice, with big comfy-ish seats, plenty of leg room (I couldn't actually reach the wall ahead of me with my toes!) and very good at seat entertainment, with a decent size fold out screen (this is important to me because I don't sleep on planes so need films to pass a 10 hour flight!) All staff were friendly, helpful and food / drink was decent and plentiful, and both flights were pretty much on-time too! would definitely use again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Horrendous. Genuinely the worst experience In traveling I have ever been through. Was denied a hotel room, meal vouchers, or any other form of compensation after my 10:45PM flight was delayed by almost 9 hours. Not only do the employees not care in the slightest about providing a positive experience or trying to make everyone comfortable in uncontrollable circumstances but they were downright disrespectful to those of us with questions. AA is by far the worst airline in existence. I would rather fly spirit.

1  Thank Alec C
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the worst airlines I have ever traveled with. Would not reccomend it to anyone. Never AA. The crew is awful, tge airline always has delays and in general is a bad choice to fly AA.

1  Thank Pavlos P
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.