“Greedy company”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 16 April 2024

Has to be one of the worst companies to fly with. Since I’ve started flying back in 2010 I’ve had nothing but horrible experiences with American Airlines. This is the third time I’ve had to cancel my flight due to a death and I get told nope no way we can refund you even if you have flight insurance. Like how greedy can American Airlines really be. Would and will never recommend flying with them ever.

1  Thank Sunshine24569970536

Reviewed 16 April 2024

I was with my friend and in the plane we told the fly assistant if he can help us with our luggage and he said NO, so a passenger helped us . When we land , they were at the entrance waving goodbye and my friend told him It was nice experience but I didnt like you didnt help us with our luggage and He started yelling us saying Im not here to help people with their luggages !!! It was , Not to mention that he’s a tall person, it’s obvious that he exercises and we were two small girls. And When We told him it was in the nice way and he yelled and continued yelling us while we were leaving because we noticed he doesnt have education and we didn’t waste our time talking to him.
Bad experience and disappointment it

1  Thank Alexandra R
Reviewed 16 April 2024

15 hour travel day that should have been 7 on the way there, 16 hour travel day on the way back when it should’ve been 7 hours. Flight delayed 6 times including overnight on the way back

1  Thank Hannah W
Reviewed 16 April 2024

AA now keeps more than half of customers' money if customer cancels a flight...SHAMEFUL GREED & LACK OF CONSIDERATION for its passengers/customers.

1  Thank DLM7319
Reviewed 16 April 2024

Horrible logistics of the company. They changed the gate 3 times. Completely crazy. Missed the flight due to the lack of information. Big screen in front of the gate but small line information to screw you over. You paid for a better seat and they gave you a bad seat on the next flight.

• Customer service
    • Value for money
1  Thank Trip221787
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.