“American Airline horrible service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 16 April 2024

Horrible logistics of the company. They changed the gate 3 times. Completely crazy. Missed the flight due to the lack of information. Big screen in front of the gate but small line information to screw you over. You paid for a better seat and they gave you a bad seat on the next flight.

1  Thank Trip221787

Reviewed 16 April 2024

The day started with us arriving at keywest airport thinking our flight would be on time. Came to find out that our plane to North Carolina arrived but we were an hour and a half delayed because they didn't have somewhere to "park the plane"
This left more than half the passengers with about 15-30 minutes to run threw the airport. This causing mass chaos sent me in to a panic attack which then triggered my ahtsma and I had to get medical attention. Instead of calling the gates of the planes we were connecting to and asking them to wait ten minutes for us they basically said you are on your own. Jogging threw the airport In mass hysteria we arrive at our gate 10 minutes before our plane leaves only to find that the plane was still there but since the door was shut they wouldn't let us on.
They wouldn't even give us a voucher for a bottle of water after all of this.
The only saving Grace was the ladies at customer service that managed to get us a flight to Buffalo 7 hours later so we can then drive In to Canada to get home.

Do not fly with American Airlines exspecially out of key west flordia
They are rude, unhelpful and unrealistic

And the flight attendan

Reviewed 16 April 2024

Worst airline I've been on. Only airline I've used that forced me to check my carry on bag. Did this on both flights when the overhead bins were clearly not even close to full. 1st flight sat on runway for an hour before leaving causing a near missed connection. Flight attendant was nice but literally said AA doesn't care about its customers any more. I'll use another carrier for my business travel. I purposely bring carry on only because I'm usually in a hurry. AA will be a last resort from now on!

They changed my return flight from landing at 11:57 am to 10:38 pm
I was not aware I could get a refund if they “modify” your trip more than 4 hours, so now I hope you are aware. They do not tell you and do not offer the refund.

So I changed the trip losing 2 days to get back early enough to go to work. The. Decided to cancel.
Because I changed it- trying to work around their time change- they are now holding my money hostage in the form of a credit and will not refund me.
And now I won’t trust the times they set when I do get to spend my own money on their flights in the future.

The customer service agent was hard, condescending, and unkind. Yikes!

I recently flew Frontier and all was perfect.

Reviewed 16 April 2024

The flight was very smooth. There was good legroom, snacks, outlets to charge phones, although not all worked, and they offer free movies.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.