“Worst flight ever!!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 15 April 2024

I had never flown or will I ever again fly/book a flight w/American Airlines!!
Horrible experience flight delays for arrival & departure from SFO-MEM. My last leg from DFW-MEM had a 3.5hr delay due to timeout crew. Had everyone waiting on the fully booked flight. Just an overall mess.

1  Thank Leticia L

Reviewed 15 April 2024

Had the most terrifying flight on American. People were screaming due to how bad the turbulence was. It was horrible. The captain did not warn us at all, did not reassure us. instead played a creepy automated message as the plane jolted down. not to mention that EVERY flight i went on was delayed. had to miss half of my admitted students day program. everything went wrong. im happy im back on land and alive. at least i didnt die on that flight. fully thought i would. NEVER again. AA does not know what they're doing, will inconvenience you, and put you in danger.

1  Thank Evelyn K
Reviewed 15 April 2024

I flown with this airlines to a City in Mexico to visit my family members. I really liked to how smooth the landing was. Nothing to dislike about this airlines.

Date of travel: July 2023
Reviewed 15 April 2024

American Airlines is horrible...My flight to Cancun was delayed 1 hr..They charge 35 for check bag..then. $100 for overweight...They changed my flight 3 times and because of their delay..They changed the last flight since I was late because of their delay in cancun and changed me a flight with a 9hour delay and then advised me I wouldn't be compensates until I complete the flight 9 hour later...I had to rent. car drive back home 6 hours...American Airlines is a joke..I rather ride on.a donkey to Cancun before I ever fly or recommend to anyone. and then older Airlines stewardess on flight 1132 had the most horrible and disrespectful attitude
.If you don't want to work stay home...

1  Thank latosiciac
Reviewed 15 April 2024

We had arrived in charlotte only to find out our flight had been cancelled due to weather. We waited in the usual long line for our new flight info. We came upon a wonderful angel named Sharon G. She had a shaved head and just a great disposition. I approached somewhat agitated and right away Sharon went to helping us out. We were originally told we couldn’t get to key west till Sunday. We already had friends waiting on us down there with no accommodations. She was able to route us to Orlando the. Miami where we had to rent a car for the rest of the way. All added expenses we did plan on. This woman is kind and understanding of our plight. She deserves the world because people like her are rare. If you ever get stuck in charlotte and you are lucky enough to get Sharon you are in good hands! She saved our trip! Thank you for hiring her!

Date of travel: March 2024
1  Thank Lumenhavoc
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.