“Pleasant flight and nice crew”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flew from HK to NY and our overall experience was very positive. Travelled with our young 3 kids and unfortunately our travel agent had reserved the seating with 2 of us booked in different rows. The staff were brilliant and discussed with other passengers to ensure that we were all sitting together. Crew was very professional and helpful, entertainment was good, the only area for improvement was the food which was just average.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a ReviewReviews (54,271)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed my first flight. My entire life I had been scared of flying and I had no reason to be. American Airlines was wonderful.

Date of travel: October 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service. Arrived early, both going and returning home. Staff was very friendly. Smooth ride! Upgraded to first class on initial leg home. Well worth it.

Date of travel: January 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Perfect take off, perfect landing, great in-flight services, wonderful flight attendants! Professional in every way!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew from BWI (Baltimore) to Phoenix, changed planes, then on to Palm Springs, CA. The flights followed normal procedures. It was uneventful. Flight attendants were friendly and responsive. Each segment of the flight was on-time. I usually fly American Airlines and am always pleased.