“Arrived even earlier. Okay service. food in first class wasn't bad”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Entertainment options were averaged. food was averaged too. on time. airplane was relatively knew. However, for connections you have to pick-up up your baggage and then check it again.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,525)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Almost three hours late, sitting on the tarmac, told "no one is getting off this plane" at the 2 hour mark, missed connecting flight to ATL, still sitting on tarmac, FINALLY depart, not offered any compensation (a cocktail would have been nice), not even an extra cookie (they didn't have any pretzels).

Upon arrival we're told to go to the nearest gate agent, gate agent snaps at us, sends us to customer service, we wait in line, wait some more, still waiting, given a new flight, look at ticket MIDDLE SEAT IN THE BACK OF THE PLANE... I'd paid for an upgrade with extra leg room and it was not honored... No apology at any point during this whole ordeal except maybe from the captain.

Missed transporation in ATL, had to changed reservations at hotel, late for a funeral, never flying AA again UNLESS they contact me about the email I just sent and make amends.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Pattio666
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was full but the stewardesses make it a pleasant trip. It was on time, meal was good and on time too.

1  Thank Texo G
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Used to fly frontier but had too many bad experiences and I'm very glad I went with American airlines this time. The whole experience was better, friendly staff, nice clean plane, was actually on time both ways even during busy holiday season. I'll be using them from now on.

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank Angel L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I never feel so safe like that before since I have been travel the pilot was amazed me and give all the information about the flight also tracking the flight on the screen from Miami to st MAARTEN. It's was a pleasure to me when I heard they helping UNICEF to contribute to help the Caribbean. But I wish I could get more than a snack next time

1  Thank 229Herick