“Boarding rules just too inconvenient to enforce”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were heading home on flight 162 on 1/23 and patiently waited at the front of group 5 boarding. When our group was finally called, people jammed ahead of the queue that had been patiently waiting by going through the priority lane. When we complained to the gate agent she said letting people board out of order was easier than arguing. REALLY? That’s your job lady, so if you’re not going to enforce the boarding order then you’re sending a clear message that American condones bullies who have absolutely no respect for order. As an Aadvantage member I was disgusted with that response. Maybe next time I should simply be as rude as others were. American Airlines apparently condones free for all’s.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (52,520)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took off from Columbus and our layover was in Charlotte. Our Stewardesses were polite. They served drinks and cookies. We just wish there was a little more selection. We didn't realize that the Charlotte Airport was so big. Restaurant after Restaurant. There were stores, coffee shops, etc. We had a delay in heading on to Jacksonville due to weather up north. From Jacksonville Airport, we took a shuttle to the Crowne Plaza/Airport. It was about a 5-8 minute ride depending on traffic. Both of our drivers were friendly and polite. Great trip!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything from door to door was pleasant and comfortable. I tried to use the entertainment feature that allows you to watch movies on a personal device. I had the app loaded and was able to get to the play point but the movie would never begin. It worked fine on my daughter ‘s phone. I had been looking forward to the movie but settled for a nap. We arrived early but had to wait 10-15 minutes to be directed to an open gate. The captain informed us of the wait time and he was right on target. I have the American Airlines Aviator card and it provides some nice basic perks, one free checked bag per person and usually a precheck pass.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The checking in process was smooth, no long lines, every worker I came in contact with was helpful and effiencent. In fact , they convinced me never to book my airlines through a third party company again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

no problem. short flight. gate agent accommodating for seat changes. Standard snacks . standard movies

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)