“American Airlines. Meals ⭐️⭐️Flight ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Returning to BA I sat at the end of the plane. They were serving the food and missing five rows they ran out of option food, we all have to ate pasta or nothing. At breakfast they only gave a snack. I found the food service poor in quality and quantity. 3.30 AM at JFK there was only one person to help to check the baggage on digital machines, It made the process very slow. In the other hand, I found very organized the boarding process. Taking all into account I gave them ⭐️⭐️⭐️Of 5.

Date of travel: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (52,520)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Asked to quickly board over and over again, as some folks tended to be slow stowing their overpacked carry-ons. And when everyone was seated, we were informed that we had mechanical difficulties. So, we SAT on the tarmac for an hour while the problem was remedied. However, the pilot DID make up the time lost, so we arrived on time.
We chose to sit in the exit seating as leg room is in abundance. However, the seat width is about two inches smaller, so you are packed like a sardine next to the other person - and we paid EXTRA for this seating. In addition, there is no place to store your carry-ons, or even a purse, unless you put it in an overhead compartment. Never had that happen on any other airline.
Flight attendants were attentive and cordial. Drinks were served often. Even gave me a glass of wine to celebrate my birthday!

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Does not compare to Qantas premier economy or virgin Australia. Seats are a good width with limited recline. They are comfortable. Service is minimal. Food choices are limited. No welcome drink. Very different quality of service to other premier economy offerings. If you get bulkhead on Dreamliner it is very close to bathrooms and noise. You hear the flushes.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice to fly with staff where fantastic and food was good probably best airline I have flown with

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Second time in the last 6months experienced a 15hour flight delay due to equipment failure ! This time forced an overnight stay which was barely covered.

Also had a delay on the return from London causing missed connection. They bumped me out of my original seat, which was paid, not free. Once again, quite disappointed.

Date of travel: December 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank TulsaTravelgal