“Nice flight, nice people, good price!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Fast check in, easy lines with good customer service and support. The plane had enough leg room to not be a problem, quick food service during the flight, went through a snow storm and the pilot kept us informed at all times.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,522)

Reviewed 18 January 2019

It was longer flight for me than usually, but it went smooth and relatively quick. There was a lot of new movies to watch. I was very tired, but I couldn't skip opportunity to watch at least one movie. Service was good.
Overall I was satisfied.

RomanP

Reviewed 18 January 2019

Due to the government shut-down we wanted to change our flight. American could not think outside the box and refused to help out in this crisis. They were still going to charge us $200 to change Each ticket. I asked for Corporate information. They did not have that information. Unhelpful, ignorant, and in their own world during a crisis. Not good people.

1  Thank MoriahArgal
Reviewed 18 January 2019

Flying from Tuscon, AZ to Sarasota, Fl, I had a tight connection in Texas. On other airlines, they're often aware of short connection times and will ask passengers to remain seated until connecting passengers have had a chance to de-plane and rush to their next terminal. This did not happen on this AA flight. So it took a good 20 minutes to get off the plane. I hurried to the next terminal. It was about 10 minutes before scheduled take-off. The plane was still there (I could see it), but the gate was closed and the gate agent was gone. No gate agents at the nearby AA gates either, so I had to go all the way outside security to the ticketing desk to address the missed connection. There were no more flights to my original destination, so I switched to a flight into Tampa, FL (about 1.5-2 hours away from Sarasota by car). The next problem was that despite the fact that I did not board my original connection, AA still put my bag on that plane. So my bag went to Sarasota airport, and I went to Tampa. When I got on the ground, they told me my bag was in Sarasota. They thought. Not sure. Long-story-short, when they still could not tell me for sure (via phone or internet) where my bag was the next day, I drove the 40 minutes to the Sarasota airport and found my bag myself. All-in-all, a very frustrating experience.

The flight attendants on board were very nice. Baggage and ticketing staff seemed unhelpful (or unknowledgeable) and confused.

Date of travel: December 2018
1  Thank CrazyBlue2Lima
Reviewed 18 January 2019

Our flight was a little late taking off but this was due to de-icing the plane. The flight was smooth and the service was okay for a quick trip (a little less than an hour). We were satisfied overall.

Date of travel: December 2018