“Good flight.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We used AA for several flights into and around the USA as they are part of the one world group of airlines. We also flew with BA, Cathay Pacific and Qantas and we thought AA were the best in terms of service and flight enjoyment.
I like the self check in desks.
We did have a 3 hour delay in Miami though and the reason given were laughable.
Would use AA again no problem.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (48,836)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Cause AA's system error, AA cannot find the booking record. They threat me and ask me whether I still want to take the flight, if I want to take the flight I must go to the airport
with my ID and my credit (which I used to purchase the ticket on their official website)card before check-in, they will refund me and I have to buy a new ticket. They refuse to tell me what happened and why I have to do this. very very bad attitude.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Typical flight to and from. We anticipated the flights would be full so we booked only isle seats for four people. Isle seats make these kinds of trips more enjoyable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

AA issues seat assignments 24 hours before each leg of the flight. If you don't get your boarding pass/seat assignment early on in the 24-hr time window, you could be separated from your spouse, which happened to me and my wife. We had to pay an extra $40.00 each to sit next to each other. We ante-up because I got sick on the flight and needed my wife to attend to me.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Waited two hours for a large group to get on the plane. The airline boots 3 of my family members to next day flights because it is “full” when we have been waiting for 2 hours at the gate. We got on the plane and there are several open seats. Way to separate family when unnecessary. Rude and waste of time and money.
Later insite was that there was a weight limit so our family can’t get on. They flew their luggage home but won’t fly them home.