“Good Fast Flight with Great Service”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew economy from Marquette. We were seated in the first seats behind 1st class seats 5a and 5b. The good news was the seats were comfortable and there was plenty of legroom during the flight. Bad news: if you sit in seat 5b the isle makes a little jog in front of the seat so while there is plenty of legroom it is part of the isle. As the attendants make the jog past your seat they sometimes bumped my shoulder. On the good side, the attendants were friendly and very helpful. Drinks and a snack were served. The flight was also on time and there were no noticeable hiccups. Overall, a good job.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,864)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

They start boarding. They cancel boarding. They don’t know where a cabin attendant is! However, the best part was the the ground staff who explained that we are all in this together and we (the passengers) need to help them (AA) achieve an on time departure since their crew member couldn’t be bothered to show up for a flight. ‘Thank you for choosing American’..... Not next time.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My American flight (#4691) from DCA to CMH was great!!!! I flew First Class and was introduced to the First Class attendant named Stephanie. She was great!!!!!! Stephanie was super attentive and made sure my wines came at a great pace!!!!! She also had a special demeanor that made everyone in First Class extremely happy that she was in charge of us!!!!! It’s people like Stephanie that make these flights so cool and enjoyable!!!!! !!! Airplanes are pretty much the same but the service and ambiance provided by attendants like Stephanie make these long and laborious trips enjoyable….hence, I will continue to fly American due to the great jobs their attendants do in First Class!!!!!! Thanks again Stephanie for making this trip enjoyable and memorable and nice!!!!!!! Try American if you currently do not!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am now in O’Hare and taking my flight from Chicago to Washington DC, snowy DC!!! My flight number is 2499. Again, I lost my first class due to the cancellation but am in an exit row!!!! That’s good!!!!!! The flight was nice and quick. We arrived a little late but not bad……. I know it’s not American’s fault but it still ticks me off!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My flight with American to DCA was completely cancelled due to the bad snowy weather in DC. I was automatically booked on another flight, due to me being a Platinum Pro. I was booked on the flight from hell!!!! It was flight number 3018. First of all, I lost my first class upgrade. I had a seat in the aisle but the guy beside me against the window was and is a HEAVY smoker and he stunk like cigarette smoke. It was so bad that my pre-frontal cortex, juxtaposed to my occipital lobe was severely wrecked!!!! He stunk!!!! The guy in front of me, for some reason, wanted to put his feet under his seat. That is my area to stretch out and put any baggage. He has the area in front of him…our feet collided many times…….I did not give in!!!!!!! Then when we landed people from the back tried to squeeze out over us in front??.... I had a plane to catch too????? I just don’t get this….. and probably anyone who is reading this will be saying now….just rent your own plane!!!!!!! And I probably should!!!! Attendants were great in coach but these other dorks ruined the flight……