“Great Cabin Service; No Power Ports!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The seats on our flight were comfortable, and the flight attendant was great. But there were no seat back screens, so I used my own device to watch movies. Unfortunately, there were no power ports (something I consider basic these days, especially in first class), so my battery was pretty low by the time we reached Charlotte. Delta has power ports in their Comfort Plus section (enhanced coach), so it’s surprising that AA doesn’t have them at all.

• In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,751)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew Orlando->Philadelphia->Manchester. The leg from Orlando was delayed by about an hour and a half, but we just made the connection for the onward flight to Manchester.
Service and food was fine, we'd have no qualms about flying with AA in the future.

• Food and Beverage
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked through Expedia. I entered Known Traveler numbers for me and my colleague so that we could go through the TSA Precheck line. We didn't notice that TSA Precheck wasn't shown on our boarding passes and that meant we had to go through the normal security lines, cutting our time close. I called Expedia to get TSA Precheck on the return leg of our flight, and got connected to American and it still didn't get on the boarding pass. Called again and finally got it on. Tip: If you don't see the TSA Precheck logo on your boarding pass, you cannot use that line even if you have your travel card.

Arriving into Miami a lot of people had tight connections (less than 40 minutes by the time we got to the gate) and more could have been done to escort those passengers off the flight first.

You have to pay to choose your seat - my colleague was seated in the row behind me on the way back. There were 9 boarding groups, many of which were called at the same time, making the boarding process choppier than necessary.

1  Thank DawnA0506
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Plane was out of service. We had to reroute through London and arrived is Barcelona 5 hours later than scheduled.

Date of travel: October 2018
    • Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Paradise15822941980
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's amazed how quick the check inn is. I travel to Cuba last time with a charter and it took me about 2 hours to check inn. In Erica's is always a pleasure to fly.