“Economy 772 -- International Flight -- LESS LEGROOM THAN DOMESTIC FLIGHTS”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lots of headroom, but LESS legroom than the 738 we took to get to DFW! 10 hours with hitting knees on the seat ahead of you. (I'm a 5' 6" woman, medium sized.)

I'd have loved to upgrade or even fly business, but was using miles, and those Capital One commercials going on about black out days and limited choices are so spot on (I'm seriously considering switching from my useless Advantage card to a Capital One!).

The seats weren't so wide, either, but not as narrow as in the '80s. Definitely NOT for any normal sized human being, though. Very disappointing!!!

Customer service was OK. Meals were one scanty one and one snack. Pasta or chicken choice on the meal. Did serve ice cream on way back, but not going.

Only decent thing was seatback screens, but those were in the domestic flight, too. Had free wifi, but I couldn't get it to work.

It got us there and back, but that's the best I can say about it. (I even paid a little extra for my seats, too!!! -- just for a step up from the free seats.)

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,891)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our flight left midmorning. We grabbed breakfast at our hotel. They came through with beverages and crackers about 2 hrs into our nonstop flight. An hour later began presenting food for purchase. We were slightly more than mid plane. They announced they were out of these items just before they reached us. My husband was able to purchase the last very small snack box. We arrived on time. 7:20 but Sat on tarmac more than an hour. This was uncomfortable to say the least and I believe avoidable. There is no good reason to not supply enough food for these long flights and dangerous for my husband who is diabetic. They did have decent coffee

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really enjoy the Premium Economy service on the 787-9. Just seems much roomier than the 777. The service was good and the cabin crew was friendly. The meals were just ok.

Date of travel: November 2018
1  Thank MichaelO177
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

“Horrible “ is not even enough to express the the bad customer service of this company’s staff from Toronto Pearson airport. They need to be re trained in this department since we the travellers are the ones paying their wages. I would not recommend dealing with anyone who works for AA in Toronto.

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight from point of origin was delayed, which would have made me miss my connecting flight at DFW. AA customer service (phone) worked with me to reschedule my flights so that I would arrive at my destination on the same day.