“Surprisingly, good customer service!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I missed my flight in Phoenix and was told to transfer gates when I landed to Dallas Fort Worth. The customer service representatives were very helpful to me and very friendly whenever I had a question. One of them went above and beyond, a friendly lady named Akili. She was kind enough to walk to my seat and give me my boarding pass for my final destination. The price, food and beverage, those have room for improvement but their people are great.

Write a ReviewReviews (47,789)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first time flying American in a number of years. All flights were on time. I do believe that their appeared to be more room in the seats compared to Southwest, an airline that I usuallly fly with. Snacks were the same as well as drink prices. Flight attendants seemed to have more humor than others.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As air travel goes, I get that airlines just fill a plane and go. What makes airlines shine is how they treat their travelers. I thought the flight north was an oddity. An "experience, seasoned" crew that was not personable or kind. A passenger asked for water three times before the flight attendant remembered to bring it. Snacks where practically thrown at us as they walked by. travelers had to pay for TV... even the standard channels. But the screens stayed on to advertise direct TV and AA destinations. The seats are SO NARROW with minimal leg space. As an average size woman, I could not sit straight in the because my shoulders did not fit. The flight south was worse. Late (due to some weather and waiting for the crew), an unfriendly crew. NOT ONE crew member said good night, thanks for traveling with us etc.... as we deplaned. I can't think of much nice to say about my first experience with American Airlines except the pilots did their job well.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mechanical problem, weather delay, forced to check in fragile carry-on last minute, and multiple ride staff. We ended up staying in Dallas which was unfortunate but necessary. Unfortunately we encountered several rude staff who did not seem to want to communicate or take a moment of their time to explain any of the changes until it was too late for us to do anything.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We drive a bit further to fly out of Richmond but the airport is right sized. American airlines, my preferred carrier has waxed and waned over the last several years but sometimes they are just right on. Great crew, spirited and with a sense of joy. Flight was on time and luggage pickup was very efficient.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)