“First Class w/ coach ammendies”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From Indy to Charlotte was ok. Got delay at Charlotte due to AA crew member calling in sick. 1 hour delay. No entertainment screens in first class, please use your own personal device. No one tells you download the app while waiting , then once in the air, near impossible due to lack of speed on internet. Buy,buy,buy. ... Wait a minute! Just literally spent $5500 on 4 tickets and you want to restrict my WiFi speed. Going back to Delta. AA wasn’t bad, but first class just really isn’t there.

Write a ReviewReviews (47,915)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

American needs to do a much better job of alerting passengers to flight status changes.
Unless you have status with them, it's like riding in a bus. Not my favorite airline any longer. They have lost their luster. Everything is an upcharge.
I've become a big Southwest fan. I know what to expect and they never disappoint.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have traveled with American Airlines and as usual it’s a best airline I am extremely impressed and I always recommend to travel with

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very convenient flight and easy connection to San Antonio. Eug is a nice convenient airport and easy to park and get to the gate. The planes were on time and the crews very helpful

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife & I flew separate flights in October (Miami to London and Raleigh-Durham to London), both in similar business class seats. The seating design was incredible. Very private, lots of room, all the amenities you could ask for. The food served was as good as any upscale restaurant. The comfort and service was wonderful. You'd expect that in business class seating, of course. But, it's nice to know that American actually is delivering on what is the expectation. I would highly recommend international flying in this class and format of seating, and on this airline. Thanks American! *Our flights were booked with frequent flyer miles, so my rating for "value for money" is relevant to the fact that we used miles and not cash for the flights.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)