“Airbus was wonderful”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flights to Orlando are so competitive that it was as cheap to fly than to drive and arrive tired. We've been tightly packed on recent flights but this nonstop service merited an Airbus--must be all that socialist European regulations, but economy was very roomy and more than comfortable. The only downside is the general confusion of Orlando International.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (47,831)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Normally flying business class between Miami and the Caribbean I cannot access American's lounges in Miami but I was able to access the lounge opposite D30 as I was flying international business class from Lisbon through Miami to the Caribbean. Really lovely new lounge with shower facilities. Good food, beverages and lovely coffee available. Free wifi and very comfortable armchairs and it is nice to have the departure monitors to check on gates. I had a long wait and this lounge made it very pleasant

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good, attentive staff, uneventful flight, I enjoyed the flight and would fly on American again. I like this airline.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight out of NY was on time, connected in DFW, which went smoothly and on time arrived at ELP slightly before schedule. All in all a SMOOTH FLIGHT>

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Supposed to fly from CHO to Charlotte at 5:27 AM. Flight was delayed for maintenance until 7:04. Then it was pushed back again to 8:45. Once the time to board expired, there were still no further updates. I went up to the line and asked them" Hey i have a flight in Charlotte at 11:30. Are we going to be off by then?" Apparently it took me asking that to get them to contact the crew and ask for a time estimate. When they got the response they said it would 2-3 hours because they were waiting on a maintenance guy from DC!!!??? If I had been notified even an hour earlier about this new development I could have made plans to drive to Richmond or maybe even Charlotte. Instead they decided to wait until the last minute(waited for me to ask about the problem as though I was supposed to be concerned about it, i was not concerned because no further updates had been given and I figured 8:45 would be the flight time. They attempted to accomodate me but needing to be in Portland at a specific time they were not able to do so. I had to cancel my whole trip that I planned for myself 4 months ago, cancel hotel reservstions that were luckily free cancellation, and lost $400 on game tickets to the sporting event I was planning on attending that evening. Absolutely devestated and extremely pissed off. Im guessing the reason they didnt alert anyone to the situation sooner was because of some of the ticket prices. I couldve caught a 1240 flight from Richmond to PDX by 6PM but since that ticket was $993 im guessing my $317 roundtrip fare didnt make them want to pay the extra $600 even though IT WAS THEIR FAULT. Its bad when you are more worried about if you will make it to the next airport on time than you are of dying in a plane crash.