“Spot On Flight, Tight Quarters”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The American crew working out of RIC is always pleasant and professional to deal with. The flight left on time and arrived on time so I have no complaints there. Unfortunately, the airplane is so cramped inside it's really uncomfortable. There was a rather tall man ahead of us and he couldn't stand or sit with his head upright and I can't imagine how he got his legs under his seat. The carry on bin by our row was empty because it was really too small to hold a carry on with wheels. The crew gate checked all wheeled bags which meant you had to wait for it on the other end when you deplaned. I'm thankful we were on a short flight as it was very cramped and there was no in flight entertainment.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,753)

Departure - Friendly check-in agent, Excellent lounge
During flight - Very comfortable flight. Drinks are excellent, but inflight meal was need to be improved.
Arrival - Baggage delivery was very good, did not wait at all.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My spouse and I were on our way from Phoenix (PHX) to Las Vegas (LAS) flying with American Airlines when someone left a rental vehicle abandoned in front of the PHX airport. American Airlines flights were on a temporary delay because they cared so much about our safety. The American Airline staff members provided us with something to drink as we waited patiently for the issue to be resolved. I love traveling with American Airlines, they are truly "the Airline that cares."

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect and professional check-in procedure at Hato Airport. At the gate the priority passengers can easily have access to the aircraft. On the AA App you can follow your luggage, so no worries if your belongings are on board. We had the first seats. "Champagne" was served, but this was not the original French champagne (the name champagne is protected: only produced in the Champagne region in France) and was served in plastic. Meals were tasty and service onboard friendly and professional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

you tell customers one thing and do another , was told I needed to book a flight by the 27th to use my flight money not used on my canceled flight. Called to book and now I half to fly by that date. What’s the difference you got the money now I’m out 623 bucks..