“Dominican Republic, April '18”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a broken ankle, so the airline made certain that each airport provided a wheelchair and attendant at each gate. Made it a breeze to get through DFW, Miami and Puerto Plata. However, attitude of most AA employees is seldom pleasant.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,844)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was full and U.S. Government employees returning to the U.S. caused a slight delay. But the crew was fun, polite and very accommodating to my wife, myself and our three friends traveling with us.
We cannot wait to return to Italy ( next year ) with American.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As an underwater photographer, I travel heavy. Many of the baggage hassles go away if you book up front and you get a much more comfortable flight experience. AA's business/first class service is very good and worth the cost. The 70 pound per bag limit solves my gear transport problems.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Not much to say, except that the flight was relatively smooth and on time. The pilot kept us informed of weather in London and possible turbulence in the flight, but there wasn't much of the latter. The seat back entertainment screens offered a very wide selection of movies, but I can never really hear the dialogue properly on a flight, so it is not an entirely satisfactory experience. I flew back to NY on the same airline and had to give up watching the movie, because I was not getting anything out of it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have flown with American Airlines 4 times in the past two months. Not one flight was on time. During every flight there was either a long wait on the tarmac or the flight had to be diverted. I have never been so frustrated with an airline.