“Decent service and efficient”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I flew on AA numerous times this summer - domestic and international - and I had heard pretty negative things about them. However, I was pleasantly surprised with my experiences. Efficient, on time and the staff were doing their best despite clearly being overworked.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,682)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Only option home due to time constraints. A five hour flight on nearly full aircraft. Unfortunately it was a 737, older cabin style. Paid for extra leg room but seats three across and left us both with sore shoulders from holding our elbows close. Seats were broken down, left us leaning forward. Very uncomfortable for a long flight. Next time, double check type of aircraft, which I thought I did.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We flew round trip from Nashville to Boston for vacation. As a AAdvantage member using my CitiCard to book the flights we were eligible for one free checked bag per customer and early boarding (Group 5). This made our flights much easier to manage. All of our flights were on time and our baggage arrived at all destinations as expected. I was happy with the size of the seats and the amenities offered during flights. On our flight home, my carry on bag had broken it's handle during travel and they offered to check it at the gate counter to my final destination for no charge. This made our layover in Philadelphia much easier since I didn't have to carry a broken bag from one end of the airport to another. I will happily fly American anytime the prices are competitive.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They helped reroute my flights going to Aruba and coming home. Going to Aruba they had to change my flight due to a hurricane. Coming home there was mechanical difficulty with the aircraft and I would have missed my connection. They booked me on another airline so I would make my connection and didn't charge me. They were absolutely wonderful!!!!Thanks

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The engine had a trouble and all the passengers on board were to get off. Without any garantee to fly, most passengers had to wait for another plane for 10 hours without being provided with any drink and food. American Airlines only said to the passengers that they appreciated their patience. When the passengers finally got on another plane, they were provided with only drink.