“Good flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was on time and it was a nice smooth flight. Flight attendants were not the friendliest but it was all good

Write a ReviewReviews (46,680)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first and last time to fly "Basic Economy." It was basic transportation; I was able to get from point A to B.
Pros: Flight was on time. Checked luggage arrived. Flight crew was friendly but mostly hiding.
Cons: I couldn't choose my seat. The plane was very full and I could not change it without a fee. The man in the seat next to me was very large and insisted upon keeping the armrest up, consequently, his body overflowed into my space.
It wasn't called the red-eye flight for no reason.
The best part of the trip was the the airport in Phoenix where there was a Trip Advisor store.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flight was late coming in and going out. I preordered the cheese plate earlier in the week. I requested a gin and tonic with a LIME! When she finally dumped down and RAN, I said "excuse me", she whips around and condescendingly, scolds me that there are NO LEMONS AND LIMES ON THE FLIGHT. (SO MANY WAYS, THAT COULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED MORE PROFESSIONALLY!) Okay, no limes. Everyone else in first has been served lunch almost done. My crappy little cheese plater is no where in site. Neither is the Head Stew. Another flight attendant, comes by, I stop her and ask about my meal. She comes back and reports, "Oh she forgot about you!" First class and you can forget about someone. Rich, VERY Rich! Finally, it was the fake braid swishing over my body, food and drink, that made me not want anything at all. SOOOO gross, having hair in my food! When I wrote my letter to AA, I wondered what kind of hygiene rules the had in place that would allow long hair and not require it to be held back.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I e mailed & talked to an American airlines employee about baggage information 2 weeks before my departure..they said flights to the Caribbean included 1 checked suitcase per ticket..after standing in line 3 different lines at the terminal. I had to pay additional $25 each way to get my suitcase to my destination..many other people had the same issue.. beware..
Their new automated check in system is aweful.
Also at the conclusion of each flight they played a video asking for money donation to children in Nicaragua..and passed a bag for contributions.. this was at the same time many US citizens were in the path of hurricane Florence devastation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a delayed flight, we ran to attempt to catch our flight to Cancun to celebrate our honeymoon. We arrived at the gate 3 minutes behind scheduled departure, the plane left 3 minutes early. We will miss a night at our resort. Take care of your customers AA, especially your first class.

Learn something from SW!!