“American Gate C22 too small for this flight ”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The flight was fine. Non stop. Plane was an Airbus 321 in good condition.

The difficulty was that gate C19 was far too small to accommodate the number of passengers for the size of the plane. Enough people had to stand in the concourse that it was basically blocked. There was not enough room for them in the seating area. Also, the gate attendant could not be heard over the intercom system. The crowd was not really loud. Attendant just needs to speak up.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (46,656)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

price was right as well as timing. 7 hour flight, served an adequate meal and also had free movies and tv available to help take your mind off of the time,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I recently flew from PHL to CUN on AA, flight 805. I "upgraded" our seats from Main Cabin to Main Cain Extra. Our seats included extra leg room, power outlets, and complimentary premium drinks. When we ordered premium drinks, however, we were asked for payment by the attendant. I brought this to the attention of AA Customer Service when we arrived home, and we were properly reimbursed. I'm just confused as to why we were charged in the first place. Based on where we were seated, shouldn't the attendant have known that our drinks should be free? AA's seat privileges must be very confusing, if even the attendants don't entirely understand them.

1  Thank Frank M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a turn around from my last flight! Friendly and helpful airplane staff. The flight was half full, we were allowed to change seats to any open area in our section, service was prompt and friendly and the flight staff was delightful. What a welcome change from my last flight. BRAVO! Made coming back to the hurricane area of my home in NC much more stressful. Thanks to you all.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flight was on time and very smooth. Employees where very friendly and very helpful with are carry on luggage