“hawaii bound”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 24 September 2018

price was right as well as timing. 7 hour flight, served an adequate meal and also had free movies and tv available to help take your mind off of the time,

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,871)

Reviewed 24 September 2018

My wife and I recently flew from PHL to CUN on AA, flight 805. I "upgraded" our seats from Main Cabin to Main Cain Extra. Our seats included extra leg room, power outlets, and complimentary premium drinks. When we ordered premium drinks, however, we were asked for payment by the attendant. I brought this to the attention of AA Customer Service when we arrived home, and we were properly reimbursed. I'm just confused as to why we were charged in the first place. Based on where we were seated, shouldn't the attendant have known that our drinks should be free? AA's seat privileges must be very confusing, if even the attendants don't entirely understand them.

1  Thank RudimentalDad
Reviewed 24 September 2018

What a turn around from my last flight! Friendly and helpful airplane staff. The flight was half full, we were allowed to change seats to any open area in our section, service was prompt and friendly and the flight staff was delightful. What a welcome change from my last flight. BRAVO! Made coming back to the hurricane area of my home in NC much more stressful. Thanks to you all.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Flight was on time and very smooth. Employees where very friendly and very helpful with are carry on luggage

Date of travel: July 2018
Reviewed 24 September 2018

THE WORST and RUDEST airplane staff I have EVER experienced in 40 years of flying. The flight was half full, we were not allowed to change seats to an open area (even when we politely asked), told the last four rows of the aircraft were not to be used (no explanation given, but staff was free to use), service was grudgingly and very slowly supplied to all passengers (one of the flight staff was overheard saying to a customer request" why can't they wait until we come around later")