“My go to sirline”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were scheduled to leave Charlotte when hurricane Florence was scheduled to arrive. American was very proactive contacting us by e-mail and offering to waive fees to change dates of departure. We were able to enjoy our vacation without any delays.
Thanks American. You’ll be my go to whenever I travel. Now if you could only do something about that legroom !

Write a ReviewReviews (46,561)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The flights went off on time in all segments both ways. Bags were there, planes were fairly new. Received the exit row seating I requested. Snacks were less than generous but sodas were okay. Had one segment upgraded to first and service was marginal and food was crap.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The last 4 flights I have taken on AA - Every single flight has been delayed. It is a complete joke. Mechanical errors, gate is being used, weather, you name it they have an excuse. They are hands down the least dependable airline in the country. I have enough time i with every delay to write more reviews of my crappy experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First leg Boston to Chicago was great, big plane.
Second leg Chicago to Branson, cramped on a small plane, 1 seat on the left two seats on the right.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When attempting to upgrade seats, there was a glitch in the AA app. The app would not let me buy upgraded seats so I called the 800# and was advised of a 2 hour hold so I opted for a call back. The call never came so the next morning I called AA attempting to manually buy a seat upgrade. I was on an Indian call center and was told the upgrade which had been $34 the day before was now $157. I decided to take my chances at the airport. The fare there was $34.

Terrible call service. AA needs to being that call center back to the U.S. Classic bait and switch.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money