“Coach wasn't too bad going to Iceland”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I purchased tickets to Iceland on American. Got a great deal in economy. The flight back to DFW was better than expected. The food was really quite good -- lunch and the snack. They even handed out frozen ice cream bars halfway back to DFW. The crew was friendly. We sat in main cabin extra seats which have more legroom. All in all I was quite impressed. We even had access to the Icelandair Saga business lounger flying out of Keflavik.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,758)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At boarding time, AA announced a 10 hour delay in boarding. We had to exit and collect our luggage and check in later. Then after it was impossible to make alternate flight arrangements, they cancelled the flight completely. We paid for business class tickets and they booked us in coach across the Atlantic. To fix that, they put us on 3 flights instead of our planned non-stop. I found a route on my own with only one stop, but they threatened to charge me for the change! Ultimately they did not. Communication was terrible and they made many mistakes. AA does not care about their customers at all. We were treated like animals going to the slaughter.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was delayed in O'Hare (what's new????) I asked the counter for a seat change in first class if they had an aisle seat open and they did and that was a great start!! Our attendant in First Class was Thomas!! He was really the best I have ever had!! When he served the drinks he had an extra cloth napkin folded up in a glass that added class to his serving. He always had a smile and showed a great personality!!!! He kept my wine glass, and everyones drink, completely filled and made sure all of our needs were taken care of....he was so professional!!!! Again, I think the BEST I have ever had in over 500 flights!!!!! Thanks Thomas!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight today from Columbus to Ohare was Great!!! I got another upgrade to First Class and I really enjoy First Class with American. My flight number was 3854 and it went great!!! Liz was the attendant in first class and did another great job servicing all of us in first class!!!! She always had a smile and was simply super at doing her job!!! The flight went off without a hitch, even though the taxi after landing at O’Hare seemed to take 25 minutes!!!! One of my longest taxis ever!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My flight from Dallas to Columbus is First Class!!!! The flight number is 2207. My flight attendant in first class is named Katrina, even though she will be working coach once the flight takes off!!!!! I had the fruit and cheese plate and it was the best!!!! Went well with the red wine I was drinking. I love flying American and it’s usually the flight attendants that make the difference…..and this time it was no different!!!! Thanks again, Katrina for a super flight!!!!.....even thought we had to de-plane and load up again!!!!! Katrina brought me several Cabs during the wait period. She was absolutely sensational!!!!! A great credit to the hiring practices of American Airlines. I am assuming she will be on my new flight…. She was so personable and nice!!!!!!! She made the delay OK!!!!!.....it gave me a chance to eat at Pappadeaux’s again and I did have a great meal, even thought there is another meal on my flight from DFW to CMH!!!!!!!!! I so love American Airlines!!!!!!!!!!...so to continue, on this flight my First Class flight attendant was Elvia Goodwin!!!! OMG!!!!!! She was the BEST!!!!!! She was super attentive and we had several nice talks on traveling the world and the best places to see!!! She was so nice actually made the trip a great experience for me!!!! She is a first class person!!!!!!!!! Both attendants on the mitigated first flight (Katrina) and on the real second flight (Elvia) were both unbelievable!!!! Now you see why American airlines is so good!!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!!