“mediocre”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It wasn't bad. Better than some and not as bad as others.
I was shocked that tax was added to the baggage fees. First time I ever had that happen.
The agent at the gate was definitely helpful as my husband and myself had seats assigned in front and back of plane. The agent asked another passenger to switch so we could sit together. Big thank you to her!!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,685)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flight was delay for 3 hours. Instead of getting home a little after midnight, I got home at 4:30 almost 5:00 in the morning after a long overseas flight. it’s hard to justify the delay is due to we have to wait for a flight crew coming in from Atlanta. Schedules are made ahead of time and the airline do not have stand by crew members for emergencies?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Due to bad weather, my original flight was cancelled. The next afternoon, after rebooking on the only (?) flight available, I upgraded to 1st class (and paid $). I had previously upgraded my seat assignment/boarding priority - for the cancelled flight - so I asked the agent if that money would be refunded - she said "it has already been voided"...A few days later, I look at my AmEx bill only to find the charge still there...Now I must begin the process of disputing the charges...and we all know that is going to be a nightmare.
Flight was terrible as the area behind 1st class was not a solid wall and I had a dad and 3 kids, one a baby on his lap, behind me and the entire trip was noisy with kids either screaming with delight or screaming with displeasure. The kids were out of control. I don't understand why people feel they have the right to disrupt an entire plane with their kids; we've all been there, and my solution (separate kids area with sound proofing) isn't financially feasible, but gee, it's a pain to have to have to put up with totally disruptive kids.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All though the flight was pretty cool we were offered blankets up front. I enjoyed the extra leg room and peace and quiet to finish up resting prior to arrival.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

New dreamliner between London und Raleigh je a pretty Nice Experience again. New bussines Class with Full flat seat in a Cabinet type Environment. Great food (korean spicy beef) und vanilla ice cream with a selection of toppings - all you need! Great and kind service!