“Mark was great!!!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I booked this flight only hours prior to departure, and was pleased to find First Class space still available. Check-in was easy via the American Airlines app. There was a lengthy wait at security, including the Pre-Check line, which was disappointing. The boarding area was chaotic and it was tough to find a seat. The gate agent announced boarding would be a bit delayed as the flight had arrived late. Eventually, boarding was called, and once on-board things instantly improved.

I had an empty seat next to me in First Class for the entire flight, which was very nice. The lead flight attendant, Mark, was awesome. He offered a pre-departure beverage of choice and kept up informed throughout the flight, including that we'd likely arrive early. His service throughout the flight continued to be awesome. Drink re-fills and passing of the snack basket occurred frequently throughout the flight. He read connections over the PA. While I wish there was more substantive of a meal offered than a passing of the snack basket, overall the flight was great.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (41,625)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is the second time I have missed my flight in Charlotte. I have flown alot inmy life and I have NEVER missed a flight...until I had to connect in Charlotte that is. Once domestic and this last time, international. I am not sure what it is abut this airport or if the airlines make the connections too close. All I know is most of my flight from Jamaica was connecting in Charlotte and we all missed our connections. I contacted AA directly about my issue and resolved it after the fact and luckily I was going to a major city so I was able to get home the same day. The lady in front of me at customer service had to catch a flight to Dallas, stay in a hotel and get an early flight the next day so I was lucky.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

usually i will not travel oversees on a U.S carrier, but had no choice for this trip and was pleasantly surprised at the service, mostly about the nice attitudes from the flight attendants. the food was ok and the flight was unremarkable.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Gluten Free nightmare- rude staff and customer service said just bring your own FOOD
I was unable to check in as I was on another flight coming in and could not check in
on line

I asked for Gluten Free my throat swells I have a epi pen
I was told we do not have that option you need to order 24 hr before because they having a catering company I was on another trip and could NOT CHECK in 24 hr B4
and they do not feel they need to cater to allergies" we try :is what I was told.
I over heard the stewardess talking about me,She called me names and was extemely unprofessional.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Internal US flights are like a bus service - hop on / hop off. Flight was punctual departing and arriving. Two cabin crew to offer complimentary soft drinks to about 150 passengers on a 90 minute flight is tough going but it was achieved - just.