“efficient and comfortable”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 25 February 2018

the flight was smooth, the staff typically engaging. No issues - just a flight!. reviewing flights sggest you expect more than to travel between two places - I do not. It is just like going in a car - it works and that is good

• Legroom
Write a ReviewReviews (39,739)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

very friendly staff who came round with food and drinks throughout our flight comfortable seats with your own tv and free earphones
would fly with them again

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Easy check in, nice flight attendants, quick flight time. Plane seemed quite clean. One thing I did discover is a jar of mustard is considered a “liquid”. Bought a jar of mustard at St. Lawrence Market in Toronto and put in carry on. Oops. Will make sure to put in checked luggage next time!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Terrible service.
My flight was delayed with no gate agent. I went to another gate and that gate agent snapped at me and told me there’s no way I would not have a gate agent.. she laughed sarcastically and told me she would call for one and never did. My flight connect time at the layover was impossible after a flight delay. I finally called American and was able to get my flight changed via another route, but not without losing hours in travel for again, missing crews, a maintenance issue and finally airport traffic. American does little to ensure great service.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Where to start? Departing Tulsa American airlines gate staff were totally confused about time of departure, finally storms delayed departure. Passengers were advised to check rolling bags, which I did. We arrived in Dallas 15 minutes before my flight to Mexico City was set to depart, then set on tarmac for 20 minutes. The pilot assured all of us that departing flights were delayed and we'd make connections, not entirely true! When we finally got off I was told that gate for my departing flight was closed, but I should hurry there anyway. I did, but didn't make it, of course. I was told that next flight was full, and booked on flight 6 hours later. I was walking by gate of earlier flight and was told that there were seats, but I couldn't take the flight since I'd checked my bag! Of course I never should have checked the bag on a connecting flight, more importantly I shouldn't have booked a flight with AA.

• Value for money