“Bring your own food.......like a pizza.....it smells so good.”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Don't count on American Airlines for food on board. I think AA is purposefully not loading enough food for their passengers. Twice my flight has not had any choice of food remaining when they reached my row.....23. Even the snacks are awful!! Just bring a pizza on board. You can set up a snack station from your seat:)! Virgin America is much better way to fly.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (52,201)

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Found the trip fine. We upgraded to premium economy from Dublin to Newark and the extra leg room was great . The flight attendants were very helpful and the overall experience was good. The in flight entertainment was up to date with current films on show . The food was ok and water and soft drinks very available.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We had a nice flight with an attendant that was very congenial. He had some hints for places to eat and things to do. We enjoyed the trip from check in to landing.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank andytkuhn
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We bought the cheapest ticket because who wants to pay more then we have to. On Jet blue we were seated together on American we weren’t even though we bought the tickets together. That’s not what upset me the most. The worst was when I called saying I had a medical emergency could we get home sooner they would not work with me at all. My wife was fine no thanks to “customer service”. When I emailed them they said that’s too bad that’s how it is.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

Worst flight and airline ever and we haven't even left yet. Took forever to check us in and didn't get seat assignments. Had to go wait in line again at gate. Still didn't have seats for us. Finally got them and then had to wait for their crew to arrive. They were 1 hour late. Now we're onboard the flight and have waited another hour for a maintenance tech to come look at a crack in plastic in the plane. But we're stalled due to mechanic being on break or shift change. Unbelievable!!! Bottom line we'll miss our next flight and delay entire trip. Very upset and hope to never fly this airline again.