“Bulkhead worth it?”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We paid extra for "premium" seats in the bulkhead so we would have a bit more room on our red-eye flight from Seattle to Miami. Uh, we didn't think about the fact that the arm rests don't come up, but what really shocked us was how narrow the seats were in general. Ugh! I felt like I was sitting in a baby seat for nearly 6 hours. I'm not sure I will do that again. The service was just okay and we couldn't get off the flight fast enough. Just not impressed.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (51,257)

Reviewed 17 February 2018

got an email two hours before flight was to leave letting us know it was cancelled. they rescheduled us to a different destination and we could rent a car to drive home. when we got to the airport that flight had been cancelled as well. they rescheduled us to Philadelphia and we got in around 9 and rented a car and drove 2.5 hours home.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I am not usually a fan of flying. Cramped airplanes and no leg room for a woman of almost six feet are not fun. Delays, and usually overcrowded airpots typically damper the experience.. We were delayed two hours on the way back from Baltimore and snow up to a foot was forecast for Chicago. Our connection was going to be next to impossible. We finally boarded the plane. The flight attendant once we got up in the air asked us if we had a connection. We indicated we did. She checked the gate twice and indicated she would do anything she could to help us make our connection. The gate changed also and she told us exactly how far it was from the gate we were pulling up to. She even found a can of my favorite pop which I have never been able to find on one of these flights. She waa more personable and helpful than any flight attendant I had ever had. Her attitude, manner and willingness to help, made this airline from usually just okay to stellar. Truly impressed.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I came to find they leave the departure gate anywhere’s from 10-15 minutes early. So much for being at the gate with 5 minutes to spare. I was booked on the next flight and not told it was full and I would be standby. It is exactly what happened I was left standing by. I was furious and have now spent 8 hrs in Philadelphia. The next flight was 9pm and confirmed. When I was returning to Cleveland once again a delayed departure causing I and others to miss our connections. They say they allow 30 minutes for domestic and 45 minutes for international connection flights. This truly is insane unless you are an Olympian runner especially when they leave early. It will be quite awhile before I fly this airline again or route through Philadelphia.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

First time I fly American, not bad compared to competition but the aircraft was dated (767) therefore seats not that comfortable.
Service ok