“Terrible”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I thought all airlines had chefs organising the meals. Well obviously not for American Airlines. The choices
Beef Oscar
Soy Chicken
Artichokes

Or how most people read the menu
Beef Oscar
Poo
Poo

The first 8 people in business class picked Beef Oscar (big surprise).

So, when you say, you don’t want any of those meals, that means, you get nothing. 5 hour flight. Great, thanks American Airlines.

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (30,143)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This airline needs to get its act together. The flight attendants are badly presented and have questionable customer service skills. During the first meal service I asked for a glass of white wine and was told very abruptly they only had red wine. OK I will have red wine. During the second meal service I asked for a glass of red wine and was told they have no wine. "What no wine on the entire plan?" You can have whiskey was the reply. OK I'll have whiskey. On a wander down the aisles to stretch my legs I noticed a flight attendant sitting down the end of the plane on his mobile phone. I then went into the toilets which stank and the bin was over flowing with paper why was the attendant not cleaning the toilets rather than amusing himself on the phone. They also lost one of our bags on the return flight home which it took 1 week to have returned which only happened after we spent 2.5 hours on the phone

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very good schedule information and departure gate.
Pleasant and quiet trip. Departure and arrival according to schedule
Poor service on board for business class

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

For this 15 hour flight, we put much thought into where we would like to sit. All 5 of us paid for business (non award travel), but the day of the flight our seats were all switched. Don't count on AA honoring your seat selection, even in business, even for a 15 hour flight. Very unacceptable! The plane was a 787, which was nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I prefer American Airlines when I travel. The flight to MBJ was not a full flight so in our row there was only my husband and I. Right before take off I moved from the center seat to the window seat in order to give us a little more room. The flight attendants were nice and kind as they always are. There was a movie that was playing from the drop down screen that was over the seat in front of ours heads. On the way back the flight was packed. The in flight entertainment was a lot better on the flight home because they were in the back of the headrests. This made the packed flight much nicer since everyone was able to choose their own form of entertainment and my husband and I were each able to choose our own movies to watch. The flight attendants were funnier then ever as they were coming by to find out what everyone wanted to drink.