“Wouldn’t Be Our First Choice Of Airlines to Use”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

American was the only airline flying this route so we had to use it. It was a short flight and only water as offered. There was no Wi-Fi with cramped legroom. The flight attendants were not very pleasant.

Write a ReviewReviews (30,170)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have used this airlines multiple times, however my recent trip to New Orleans was the best flight I’ve ever had! The staff is extremely helpful, courteous and attentive to your needs. The flight itself was smooth and uneventful. I am very pleased with their prices and will be flying only with them from now on!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We flew AA from Orlando to LAX. Even though economy we got blanket, free movies, water/juice/soda/cookies or pretzels regularly through 6 hour flight! Felt very cared for even in the budget economy seats! The plane felt safe and comfortable! We Would fly AA again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From check in at Tucson to our final destination all went well. Boarding was efficient and both flights were on time .

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

American Airlines finally seems to be getting a little better. I used to love them, then I hated them, and now they are slowly improving. I am still annoyed by their a-la-carte pricing (that most US airlines are adopting) but their base price is sufficiently low that it doesn't end up too bad.
Check-in was a hassle as some of their kiosks were broken and the attendant had a mediocre attitude.
Unlike my preferred airlines, American Airlines charges extra for drinks on international flights, and no food was served. They gave us a little bag of pretzels.
On the positive side, there were no delays and my luggage was handled well and the carousel time was more reasonable.
The flight attendants were great: friendly and professional.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)