“Not Much of a First Class”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 16 January 2018

The First Class & Business Class seats on the Airbus 319 & 320 were not much bigger than Jetblue's extra space seats, and they cost a lot more. The food that was served was adequate, nothing great. Overall I was disappointed with this flight. When booking First Class on American, make sure you check the plane's seating first.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (48,118)

Reviewed 16 January 2018

How lovely it was to be able to upgrade to business class after check in. Obviously the plane was not full so the Airline took advantage and offered upgrades for a low rate. I paid £300 so making my flight home around £550.00 still cheap for business class. The service was excellent champagne once on board nibbles a lovely menu to select your meal and as it was an overnight flight we got breakfast as well, The film choice was very extensive so there was a film to suit every taste. The warm hand wipes were an added touch, and not forgetting the free drinks again plenty of choice.. overall a most enjoyable flight which made our holiday last right till we landed at Heathrow

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Due to weather conditions the flight was delayed but the pilots did a good job. We had a very smooth landing. Our return flight was cancelled at 11:30 pm the night before, but I got on the phone quickly and rebooked for three of us. We got a 7:30 am flight which meant we had to readjust our DC schedule and get up quite early to make it to the airport in time. Which is not a favorable thing with seniors. The actual flight home was also nice and smooth.

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The baggage check in experience was a nightmare. It took me a full hour to check one bag. The automated check in kiosks were set in a circular pattern and the crowd just pushed in from all sides--total chaos! Then on the flight I was seated in row 18 and by the time the service cart got to my row they were out of all food options except cold snacks. I was glad I had taken an extra minute to buy a pre-made sandwich on my way to the gate.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Te food in business's class on this flight is really bad. There is no first class.....only coach and business so the food should be good in business.