“American Angel Flight”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 31 December 2017

American Airlines, our favorite airline, continued providing outstanding service. I am 91 years old and handicapped. American could not be more solicitous in taking care of me from curb to aircraft seat. Our final leg from Charleston to Rome was a long flight, but the first class accommodations on the Air Bus giving each their own "little bedroom" were superb. I especially commend the Flight Purser, Jackie Robinson for her attention to both my daughter with her fractured foot and me with my mobility problem. Jackie's calm approach in handling an unruly passenger was the epitome of civility and understated firmness! My admiration to the Flight Captain and flight deck crew. Our take off was smooth and the landing was greased in with no bump! The flight was, I believe, about 9 hours. The ability to sleep knowing we were safe and well cared for was a blessing. My daughter and I look forward to another venture this coming March 2018 with our tickets already purchased. Thank you American!, .

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (46,772)

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a comfortable trip from LAX to Mazatlan. The plane left in time. Staff were great and we had a nice meal in flight. Would travel this airline again.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

I feel like the service from the flight attendants is getting better. Not sure if it is a result of hiring some new blood or the influence of the management from US airways. Regardless, I am thankful for it.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

It was a great flight. We checked our bags which was good cause they would not have fit in the overhead.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

0 travelling back booked through BA yet AA plane on way home. Had to check yourself in ! What do you pay for ?!!! Staff rude , leg room very limited compared to BA . When friend asked staff regarding turbulence they did nothing to re assure her so bad for nervous flyers. Staff don’t seem to care just want you on and off, would never fly with them
Again or BA if they use American.