“Returning from our fabulous cruise!”
Review of American Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was on an Airbus and we actually had the capabilities of reclining to sleep. The flight was great, however, AA had just recently had a dispute with their LAX food supplier and fired them. The sandwiches were bad, but the plane made up for it. We each got a voucher for $100 on our next flight.

1  Thank Mike B
Write a ReviewReviews (27,254)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our first time flying 1st class for a cruise and what a beginning it was to a fabulous cruise! AA is our favorite airlines and has always been out first choice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Yesterday I called American to ask about international mileage travel. After waiting for 20 minutes, I opted to have them call me back in 20 - 30 minutes. I verified that this was about international travel and hung up the phone. 30 minutes later, I received a call back, but the gentlemen was from domestic. He transferred me to international, and there I waited for 2 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES. After 2 hours and 15 minutes, I hung up, frustrated.
I sent American an email telling them what happened and asked for a supervisor to contact me.
No one has gotten back to me.
I've been a loyal American customer for 25 years, but with customer service that rivals United, I think I may have to change airlines again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked my specific flights for the departure time, number of stops, layover time, and total travel time. I paid the higher flight costs to get what I wanted. Over a two month period, the flight times changed 2 times. The last and final change had me departing at 12:30 am instead of the original departing time of 10:30 pm. Plus, I selected my seats when I booked my flight, only to find out my husband and I got reassigned seats and were not sitting together. I called American Airlines Customer Service and was told there were no open seats together but if I wanted to upgrade to preferred seating for $33 per person, per flight (we had a total of 4 flights) we could sit together. Luckily, I was able to get our seats changed, for free, at the airport. The thing that really put a sour taste in my mouth was I booked the same flight for a friend that decided to join us 2 weeks before the flight and it was $200 cheaper! The flight that left at 10:30pm was the same price I paid but the flight leaving at 12:30am was $200 cheaper. Where is my refund for changing my flights.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we went from Minneapolis to Savannah with minimal problems esp because we were able to gate check our bags all the way to Savanna. service on the mainline was as you'd expect and on the regional the flight was so short there was no service. we then drove to Charleston and flew back from there..we were a little late taking off and even later arriving into CLT and of course the gates were about as far apart as we could be ..so we made it to our gate just as the boarding started. we're much too old for sprinting through airports anymore. flight back to MSP was fine. the Mainline flights were one time and service was better than on the regionals